Center for Medical Genetics
Ghent University Hospital
De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Ghent
Kliniekgebouw 5 (0K5, entrance 81, ground floor): consultations and administration
Tel.+32 9 332 3603
Fax. +32 9 332 4970
Fill out our contact form.
- From the center of Ghent: UZ Gent can be reached from the inner ring road and the main roads De Pintelaan and Zwijnaardsesteenweg.
- Through the R4: the UZ Gent campus can be easily reached through the R4 road from both the east and west.
- Via the E40 and E17: The E40 motorway (Ostend - Brussels) is in connection witht the E17 (Antwerp - Kortrijk) through the interchange "Zwijnaarde". On the E17 there is a separate exit 9 "University Hospital" or "UZG".
- The urban tram and bus company (De Lijn) has a bus (No. 65) and two tram lines (No. 21 & 22) inserted between the Sint-Pieters station and the hospital.
- From the suburbs and downtown, bus line No. 5 (Heuvelpoort, Tolpoort, Van Beverenplein, Zwijnaarde Hekers) provides a direct connection to the hospital.
- Also bus line No. 49 (Ghent-Herzele Geraardsbergen) has a stop near the hospital.
Last updated: 24 October 2016 - 09:19
Copyright 2017 Center for Medical Genetics, Gent.